Event of the Week Challenge
This week we have The FA Community Shield, this is a matchup between the previous Premier League winner and the holder of the FA Cup. This year it is Liverpool vs Manchester City.
Winners are determined by hitting the highest odds win in a bet!
Minimum bet is $5
Minimum combination is 1 (This means singles are valid!)
Minimum odds are EU:1.5 /US(Moneyline)-200
How to enter:
- Provide your Rollbit display name & ticket ID
- Provide a screenshot of your bet slip (The whole bet slip has to be visible)
- Post it in #⚽sports-weekly-submissions
- Entries close on August 2nd
Terms & Conditions:
- You must have a verified email - verify via account settings.
- You can edit your post if you hit better Odds during the week.
- The Event of the Week has to be included in your submitted bet slip
- Parlays/combos are permitted, but it must be a win
- In case of cancelled games within a combo, the bet slip is still valid as an entry
- 1 entry per household, unless KYC has been submitted.
- We reserve the right to request KYC verification from the winners before paying out prizes.
- In the event of a draw, prizes will be shared.
- The prizes will be paid to accounts, where display names were provided, as free bets for Rollbit's Sportsbook.
- Entries must be in before August 2nd 11:59PM
- Entries will be checked before being announced.
- Rollbit employees can not participate in weekly events. This does not apply to Discord Community Moderators.
The reigning Premier League champions, Manchester City take on the current holders of the FA Cup, Liverpool this Saturday in the FA Community Shield. They will be playing each other at the King Power Stadium at 5PM BST! You can catch it live on ITV1 in the UK. You can find out where to watch in your country here.
City who just managed to clinch the Premier League title from Liverpools hands in a dramatic final day of last season are looking to get this season off to a quick start by nabbing their first piece of silverware!
Although the Reds did knock Pep Guardiola's side out of the FA Cup in the semi-finals of the FA cup.
This will be Manchester City's second appearance in the Community Shield in as many years, although after last years defeat to Leicester they will be looking to do secure the win this time.
Both Liverpool and City have been fairly active throughout this years transfer window, with City signing Erling Haaland, Kalvin Phillips, Julian Alvarez and Stefan Ortega and Liverpool bringing Darwin Nunez in from Benfica whilst losing Sadio Mane to Bayern.
Both teams will be looking to get the season off to a winning start whilst adding some silverware to their already packed trophy cabinets! City are currently the slight favorites at 2.55/+155 whilst Liverpool's odds are currently at 2.9/+190.
-The Rollbit Team