The second $RLB (Rollbit Coin) burn is here, find out more below!
RLB (Rollbit Coin) was introduced by Rollbit on the 10th of November 2021.
RLB is Rollbit's deflationary, utility-focused token on the Solana blockchain. We chose to launch our own token on the Solana blockchain due to the current cost associated with Ethereum's transaction fees (gas).
The initial supply of RLB was 5 billion. This supply will decrease over time, our estimates suggest that the RLB Lottery will burn over 50% of the supply each year.
The RLB Lottery is the primary driving force for RLB's demand, being the component to collect RLB to burn & enticing Rollbit users to buy and stake RLB thanks to the large Jackpot & guaranteed prize pools each round.
As of the 17th of May 2022, here's the RLB Lottery statistics:
Total USD won: $5,636,238.93 🤑
Total RLB staked: 64.737 TRILLION RLB
Lottery rounds completed: 254
Total Jackpot Wins: 22
Current Jackpot: $1,234,378.69
There's a 0.2% fee when staking RLB within the RLB Lottery. 0.1% of the fee is paid back to staked Rollbot holders, with the other 0.1% being burned.
This blogpost will serve as a reference for all past and future $RLB burns.
1st RLB Burn 🔥
- Date: January 26th, 2022
- Total RLB burned: 210,387,311.83 RLB
- Approximate USD value: $574,357.36
- Burn transaction ID (TXID): 1
- Burn transaction ID (TXID): 2
- Supply change: 5,000,000,000.00 to 4,789,611,833.47
- Percentage of RLB supply burned: 4.39%
2nd RLB Burn 🔥
- Date: May 17th, 2022
- RLB burned today: 434,979,239.67 RLB
- Approximate USD value burned today: $1,322,336.89
- RLB burned to date: 645,598,287.47 RLB
- Approximate USD value burned to date: $1,962,618.79
- Burn transaction ID (TXID): LINK
- Supply change: 4,789,611,833.47 to 4,354,401,712.53
- Overall RLB supply burned: 12.91%
$RLB CEX & DEX Listings
As outlined within the RLB whitepaper, we intend to get RLB listed at multiple central & decentralised exchanges. We're in talks with several CEX & DEX platforms and hope to have exciting news on this front in the near future!
In the meantime, RLB can be traded via a custom market on Dexlab.
-The Rollbit team