Event of the Week Challenge
This week's Event of the Week is the 150th Open, taking place at St. Andrews in Scotland! This is one of golf's largest events of the year and it is back in its 150th year, at the home of golf.
Winners are determined by hitting the highest odds win in a bet!
Minimum bet is $5
Minimum combination is 1 (This means singles are valid!)
Minimum odds are EU:1.2 /US(Moneyline)-500
How to enter:
- Provide your Rollbit display name & ticket ID
- Provide a screenshot of your bet slip (The whole bet slip has to be visible)
- Post it in #⚽sports-weekly-submissions
- Entries close July 20th
Terms & Conditions:
- You must have a verified email - verify via account settings.
- You can edit your post if you hit better Odds during the week.
- The Event of the Week has to be included in your submitted bet slip
- Parlays/combos are permitted, but it must be a win
- In case of cancelled games within a combo, the bet slip is still valid as an entry
- 1 entry per household, unless KYC has been submitted.
- We reserve the right to request KYC verification from the winners before paying out prizes.
- In the event of a draw, prizes will be shared.
- The prizes will be paid to accounts, where display names were provided, as free bets for Rollbit's Sportsbook.
- Entries must be in before July 20th 11:59PM
- Entries will be checked before being announced.
- Rollbit employees can not participate in weekly events. This does not apply to Discord Community Moderators.
The 150th Open is taking place this week, in its 150th year heading back to the home of golf to celebrate such a massive milestone.
The Open is one of the 4 major golf championships of the year so everyone is hoping to finish well! Being the 150th event and at St Andrews, this will certainly be a stand-out event in the golfing history books.
As we head into the weekend there is everything to play for, the players have had their practice rounds, enjoyed their welcome meals, and are ready to take each other on in what looks to be an incredible weekend of golf in an incredible venue.
This event is expected to gain some of the largest crowds and viewership of any golf event of the year. The links-style golf of St Andrews is unique and brings a whole host of challenges to a lot of the players who are used to playing in the US! Also being in Scotland, means we are surely going to see some high-speed winds and bad weather! It is the UK after all!
The par 72 course has a ton of notable features, most notable is the Road Hole. it is considered one of the toughest holes in championship golf. It creates a unique challenge in that the road is in play, so you have to play it as it lies if you miss the fairway on that side! Also, the famous pot bunker that guards the green, its incredible depth has caused some incredible players difficulty in previous events!
With the unpredictable Scottish weather, 112 bunkers, numerous ridges water hazards, and long grass and rough this is going to give the players a difficult challenge.
We have the top golfers here ready to play with Tiger Woods and Rory Mcllroy looking to add to their impressive trophy cabinets and youngsters such as Xander Schauffele and Will Zalatoris looking to clinch a win at the biggest golfing event this year!
-The Rollbit Team