Wimbledon 2022: Sport Event of the Week 🎾
Event of the Week Challenge
This week's Event of the Week is Wimbledon, as the tournament comes to a close place your bets on who you think will win the slam!
For this event, we will be allowing bets on the Finals across all categories, to open the competition up to a wide range of markets!
If you haven't already familiarised yourself with our Discord Events you can check them out in our blog post!
Winners are determined by hitting the highest odds win in a bet!
Minimum bet is $5
Minimum combination is 1 (This means singles are valid!)
Minimum odds are EU:1.5 /US(Moneyline)-200
How to enter:
- Provide your Rollbit display name & ticket ID
- Provide a screenshot of your winning bet slip (The whole bet slip has to be visible)
- Post it in #⚽sports-weekly-submissions
- Entries close July 13th
Terms & Conditions:
- You must have a verified email - verify via account settings.
- You can edit your post if you hit better Odds during the week.
- The Event of the Week has to be included in your submitted bet slip
- Parlays/combos are permitted, but it must be a win
- In case of cancelled games within a combo, the bet slip is still valid as an entry
- 1 entry per household, unless KYC has been submitted.
- We reserve the right to request KYC verification from the winners before paying out prizes.
- In the event of a draw, prizes will be shared.
- The prizes will be paid to accounts, where display names were provided, as free bets for Rollbit's Sportsbook.
- Entries must be in before July 13th 11:59PM
- Entries will be checked before being announced.
- Rollbit employees can not participate in weekly events. This does not apply to Discord Community Moderators.
Wimbledon has been in play since June 27th, as it draws to a close we give our attention to the finals that are coming up this weekend. Everyone who has made it this far has fought long and hard to make it this far and shown their sheer determination and skill.
Wimbledon is one of the 4 major tennis championships of the year so everyone is hoping to finish well! Wimbledon is the only major event of the year still played on grass and that doesn't conduct night matches!
With the men's singles heading into the semi-finals tomorrow with Kyrgios vs Nadal and Djokovic vs Norrie, there's going to be some fierce competition for the 26-year-old brit, Norrie, who has made it to his first semi-final in a slam, coming up against the world number one and defending champion is there going to be an underdog upset?
The women's singles semi-finals are taking place today and we see who will make it through to the finals out of Jabuer, the first Arab woman to reach a grand slam semi-final against Maria who is also in the semi-finals for the first time, this guarantees a fresh face in the final at Wimbledon! After they battle it out Halep will go head to head with Rybakina to see who will be the final contender for a shot to become the 2022 champion.
All of the doubles events are also drawing to a close, with the mixed doubles final going down today, as well as the men's semi-finals it's another day of jam-packed Wimbledon action. We look forward to seeing your entries to this week's event!
All of these competitors offer a whole host of experience across the board, who will come out on top is still very much open to any of these extremely talented players and pairings.
Who do you think is going to come out on top? Head to our #sports channel on Discord to join the discussion!
Head on over to the sportsbook and place your bets on the French Open with the top cryptocurrencies to get your entries into this week's event of the week and see if you can grab the top prize of $250!
-The Rollbit Team